Application for entrance to Aspirancy: During the first Semester of the Philippine School Year(June
- To participate in Search in organized by the HGS.
- To undergo the Vocational Process with the Sister Promoter of Voccations.
- To fill the requirements that will be given after the Search in. (At the end of Vocational Process
- To submit written Application-Letter to be admitted in the Formation Community.
- Between 20-30 years old.
- Preferably College graduate.
- With sincere intention to undergo the Religious training to become a Sister committed to God and
- Letter recommendation of Parish Priest.
- Personal documents.
STAGES OF FORMATION
- To undergo Aspirancy.
- To submit Application- letter. To receive Acceptance letter.
- To fill up following procedure which will be given instruction about.
- To undergo Postulancy (1 year)
- To fill up the requirements.
Contact us if you feel the CALL of Christ to give you live to HIM, when
He calls, He also gives the grace to Follow Him, to serve Him and love Him... this love can't help, but lead you to
love people discovering in them a sister, a brother... GO ON!!
Prayer for Vocations
Oh Jesus, eternal Shepherd of souls, deign to look with merciful eyes at this your beloved
flock. Lord, give us Vocations, give us holy Priests and holy Religious. We ask you this through the intercession
of your Immaculate Mother, Mary Most Holy of Guadalupe, your Holy and sweet Mother.
Oh Jesus, give us Priestly and Religious Vocations according to your Heart. Amen.
The IX General Chapter of the La Salle Sisters of Guadalupe took place in Mexico City, within the month of July
New resolutions where taken and we thank you for your prayers for us to strive to implement these for God's glory and
the good of our brethren whom He sends us to serve.
75TH ANNIVERSARY OF OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE AS PATRONESS OF THE PHILIPPINES, as promulgated by His
Holiness PIOUS XI, in July 1935.
We invite you to give thanks to God, and to know the message of the Mother of Christ, in her apparition
in the Tepeyac Hill, thus: She is messenger of Truth, and comes to show us the Life, so that we may receive in ourselves abundant
John 1:14-18 ; 10:10
"Mother of Guadalupe, lead me to Jesus to do his Will"